Get 1 year of free community web site hosting from Community123.com!
Wednesday, October 27, 2021

HOATalk is a free service of Community123.com:

Easy to use website tools to help your board
Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.
Subject: Search Feature
Prev Next
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).
Author Messages
StaceyF4
(Missouri)

09/28/2021 8:35 AM  
Is there a way to search all of the topics posted? I don't want to create a new post if it has been discussed before but I am finding it hard to comb through all of the posts.

Thanks!
CathyA3
(Ohio)

09/28/2021 9:09 AM  
Yes! Under the yellow "Welcome to HOAtalk.com!" banner, there is a magnifying glass/search icon.
PaulC20
(Delaware)

10/01/2021 1:29 PM  
Hi CathyA3,

Is there way to DM or private message someone. I been looking over many threads and I like to reach out to TimB4, he seems to have a lot of knowledge in regards to Architectural Committee.

Thanks
Paul
JohnC46
(South Carolina)

10/01/2021 1:32 PM  
Posted By PaulC20 on 10/01/2021 1:29 PM
Hi CathyA3,

Is there way to DM or private message someone. I been looking over many threads and I like to reach out to TimB4, he seems to have a lot of knowledge in regards to Architectural Committee.

Thanks
Paul

Tim will respond.
PatJ1
(North Carolina)

10/01/2021 1:38 PM  
Since questions are being asked, how would I "Quote" a portion of a post? Sometimes just want to reply to something contained in the post.

Board members are volunteers. Many have no idea what they're doing. Educate them. Don't beat them up.
CathyA3
(Ohio)

10/01/2021 2:08 PM  
Posted By PatJ1 on 10/01/2021 1:38 PM
Since questions are being asked, how would I "Quote" a portion of a post? Sometimes just want to reply to something contained in the post.

Quote the whole thing, and delete the parts you don't want to reply to. You have to watch your HTML tags, though, especially if you're responding to something with nested quotes since it's easy to miss something.

Or... if you don't want to mess with HTML, you can copy the part you want, open a Reply box, and paste the text. Either way works fine.
JohnC46
(South Carolina)

10/01/2021 2:11 PM  
Pat

Copy it form the original post and paste in the new post.

Since questions are being asked, how would I "Quote" a portion of a post?
TimB4
(Virginia)

10/01/2021 4:22 PM  
Hi Paul,

There is no private messaging (PM) or direct email (DM) on this site.

Ignoring the tangents that occur, it's often best to post questions to all as you get different perspectives on an issue and then one can make an informed decision on what might work best for them.

That said, since I've posted my contact info in other threads, if you desire to contact me directly I can be reached at [email protected]

Tim
PaulC20
(Delaware)

10/03/2021 7:48 PM  

Hi Tim,

Thank for the info and for your email very much appreciated. I sent you a email the other day, LOL rather long so whenever you get the time.

Thanks again.

Paul
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).

Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.

General Legal Notice:  The content of forum messages are from the posting member and have not been reviewed nor endorsed by HOATalk.com.  Messages posted by HOATalk or other members are for informational purposes only, are not legal or professional advice and do not constitute an attorney-client relationship.  Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.  HOATalk is not a licensed attorney, CPA, tax advisor, financial advisor or any other licensed professional.  HOATalk accepts ads from sponsors but does not verify sponsor qualifications nor endorse/guarantee any sponsor's product or service.
Legal Notice For Messages Posted by Sponsoring Attorneys: This message has been prepared by the sponsoring attorney for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Readers of HOATalk.com should not act on this information without seeking professional counsel. Please do not send any sponsoring attorney confidential information unless you speak with the sponsoring attorney or an attorney from the sponsoring attorney’s firm and get authorization to send that information to them. If you wish to initiate possible representation, please contact an attorney in the firm of the sponsoring attorney. Sponsoring attorneys that post messages here are licensed to practice law in a specific state or states as indicated in their message signature or sponsor’s profile page. (NOTE: A ‘sponsoring attorney’ is an attorney that is a HOATalk.com official sponsor and is identified as such in the posted message or on our sponsor page.)

Copyright HOA Talk.com, A Service of Community123 LLC ( Homeowners Association Discussions )   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement