Get 1 year of free community web site hosting from Community123.com!
Sunday, September 26, 2021

HOATalk is a free service of Community123.com:

Easy to use website tools to help your board
Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.
Subject: COMMON AREA PROPERTY FRAUD/STEALING DUES
Prev Next
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).
Author Messages
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/12/2021 7:00 AM  
No Bylaws as required by State and our Covenants. Only 2 Board Members. No living HOA Registered Agent with State. Do I have to pay these people dues for our State maintained sewer while the HOA signs over Common Area to people for their monetary benefit without the Homeowners knowledge or consent, and Sewer Bills seem to be padded after standing up against another increase in monthly dues after they already doubled? I have no one to turn to. Sheriff doesn’t do anything after showing property fraud. I don’t know what attorney or law enforcement would help without being corrupt. It has been me against them for years now. Any suggestions besides moving away which I cannot afford to do?
PatJ1
(North Carolina)

09/12/2021 7:33 AM  
Posted By MillieG1 on 09/12/2021 7:00 AM
No Bylaws as required by State and our Covenants. Only 2 Board Members. No living HOA Registered Agent with State. Do I have to pay these people dues for our State maintained sewer while the HOA signs over Common Area to people for their monetary benefit without the Homeowners knowledge or consent, and Sewer Bills seem to be padded after standing up against another increase in monthly dues after they already doubled? I have no one to turn to. Sheriff doesn’t do anything after showing property fraud. I don’t know what attorney or law enforcement would help without being corrupt. It has been me against them for years now. Any suggestions besides moving away which I cannot afford to do?

Huh? Can you break down your post to something more understandable. You have many things going on. By-laws, sewer charges, Sheriff, fraud, corrupt attorneys and law enforcement?

Board members are volunteers. Many have no idea what they're doing. Educate them. Don't beat them up.
MelissaP1
(Alabama)

09/12/2021 9:00 AM  
Is this in your eyes or others? IF so, then you have enough people to start making changes. If it is only your opinion, maybe it is skewed?

Plus not enough details to explain what is going on. Not sure even if you have the full story either to judge.

Former HOA President
CathyA3
(Ohio)

09/12/2021 10:16 AM  

* Are these condos (COA) or single family homes (HOA)?

* What parts of the property are Common Elements? Does the association own the streets? Do you have amenities such as a clubhouse, pool, or extensive grounds?waling trails?

* Are you still under developer control or have the homeowners taken control?

Be aware that local law enforcement doesn't get involved in COA/HOA issues. Also be aware that associations are on the receiving end of sewer bills sent by the local city/township/whatever - they don't make this stuff up.

Also be very careful about accusing anyone of fraud unless you have proof, or you may find yourself in a world of hurt.

Many times in COAs/HOAs, the angriest people are the ones who don't understand how they work. Educate yourself so that you understand what you're looking at. A talk with a competent attorney may help you understand whether or not you actually have a problem, but this advice won't come cheap.
JohnC46
(South Carolina)

09/12/2021 11:57 AM  
Posted By CathyA3 on 09/12/2021 10:16 AM

* What parts of the property are Common Elements? Does the association own the streets? Do you have amenities such as a clubhouse, pool, or extensive grounds?waling trails?

Be aware that local law enforcement doesn't get involved in COA/HOA issues. Also be aware that associations are on the receiving end of sewer bills sent by the local city/township/whatever - they don't make this stuff up.

Also be very careful about accusing anyone of fraud unless you have proof, or you may find yourself in a world of hurt.

Many times in COAs/HOAs, the angriest people are the ones who don't understand how they work. Educate yourself so that you understand what you're looking at. A talk with a competent attorney may help you understand whether or not you actually have a problem, but this advice won't come cheap.

Sound advice.
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/12/2021 2:08 PM  
Wow. I wouldn’t have mentioned all of it unless I had proof and ran the HOA myself to know how it is supposed to be run ethically and legally. So you are saying it’s okay for a HOA to sign over common area to their friends/family without the vote and knowledge of the Homeowners? Wow! Just wow. No wonder this country has problems. Typical response I’d say from HOA President so quick to judge and who doesn’t like their office questioned. I guess Mortgage Fraud as one result of this is ok with you too? Obviously I don’t feel comfortable going into more detail than I have. I need to know how to find the right kind of attorney and how to approach the FBI. Attacking me makes me wonder ‘bout you. Good luck with that. Karma always will come back to bite people on their *ss.
JohnT38
(South Carolina)

09/12/2021 2:52 PM  
Posted By MillieG1 on 09/12/2021 2:08 PM
Wow. I wouldn’t have mentioned all of it unless I had proof and ran the HOA myself to know how it is supposed to be run ethically and legally. So you are saying it’s okay for a HOA to sign over common area to their friends/family without the vote and knowledge of the Homeowners? Wow! Just wow. No wonder this country has problems. Typical response I’d say from HOA President so quick to judge and who doesn’t like their office questioned. I guess Mortgage Fraud as one result of this is ok with you too? Obviously I don’t feel comfortable going into more detail than I have. I need to know how to find the right kind of attorney and how to approach the FBI. Attacking me makes me wonder ‘bout you. Good luck with that. Karma always will come back to bite people on their *ss.

Hang around here on this forum long enough and you will see that it's very common for posters to have their facts wrong, be guilty of making statements that aren't true, exaggerate, etc,. I'm not saying you are one of these people but based on your belief that the FBI should get involved it appears you may be.
MelissaP1
(Alabama)

09/12/2021 3:34 PM  
No one is attacking you. We are attacking the "facts" you are spewing. Your providing no details. Mentioning sources that are not responsible. Making this a federal case etc... No one really knows what you are talking about.

And no it not necessarily a bad thing that a HOA signs over common property to what you consider a family/friend. If that family/friend owns a business that this type of transaction is part of their business.

I am not sure exactly what people mean by "Friends with" in a HOA. There is also a thing called "common courtesy" and a "working relationship". That doesn't mean I am going to best man or bridesmaid at your wedding. That is a friend or family.

Former HOA President
MiaR1
(Illinois)

09/12/2021 5:56 PM  
MillieG1, I can’t say that I fully understand your pain because I do not know the situation of your association. However, I can certainly relate to your concern. No one on this forum can know about the people running your association, only you know through your own observations. So, I believe you on fraud and stealing. And also understand your sheriff dept not paying any attention. It’s a common phenomenon unfortunately.

Here’s the problem and rising incidents most likely not in all parts of the USA, but, it’s catching like a wildfire. That is, it’s becoming a norm in associations to willfully not abide by the CC&Rs. Why? Not sure. It could be because as a society we have and are generally becoming a very tolerant society and with too much tolerance comes apathy, willingness to get together and “fight” to set things right has become a thing of the past. I am sure you are not looking for philosophical answers, instead want options/solutions to your questions.

Please know that experts on this forum are very knowledgeable and very helpful and give proper advice or guidance to the advice seeker BUT their sound advice would only work when the association is not corrupt, people on the Board are not greedy and corrupt and/or the advice seeker is willing to fight the hardcore battle with the Board/association who knows what they are doing is improper but do it anyways because how many owners have the time to pick a battle with Board/association. It sounds like you are believing and suggesting that your association is being run by some bad apples. But, I rather not assume anything.

Some of us seeking advice are perhaps more aggrieved (for the longest, have no option to move, feel trapped, other owners are not supportive even after experiencing the same things as the advice seeker, can’t see our property losing value but unable to do anything about it unless spend a lot of money on attorney etc). So such advice seekers probably see this forum as a place of last resort or seeking understanding from the forum about their problem but get frustrated not finding results. Perhaps, you might be in that situation but I am not assuming anything. Just know that sometimes you’re not going to get the exact answers you are seeking. It’s okay.

What I’ve said above is from my own being aggrieved personal experience, hence, my own opinion. But, I’ve noticed a pattern in general that the condition of the Associations(not all of course) are starting to breakdown more so now than ever before. In my own case, every member of our current Board practices with deceit, deliberately chooses to not follow the CC&R, but they do it in a way that they present a cohesive and calm front while behaving as if nothing is wrong. In that environment, any owner would think he/she is crazy and such two faced nonsense is what’s been making things harder on property owners. Not all Board members are bad, some get on the Board for all the right reasons. But fact remains, list of such Board members is getting smaller and smaller with each passing day.

Dont give up, but don’t get frustrated either. Just know you cannot change the world alone, you need support from owners. If you have it, then you’re in luck, if you don’t have it, then be at peace with the fact that you know what’s wrong but this is type of situation that you might not be able to fight alone. Good luck to you!

MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/13/2021 4:53 AM  
Thank you for your supportive reply. Nice to know someone here is interested in helping instead of attacking someone who sees corruption and has proof and wants to bring it to light. I agree with a lot of what you said as to
Why. If no one fights it, it only continues and is accepted. The serving of self to any extreme while at the expense of others’ well being must stop. So what would you do, would you continue to pay dues for HOA bills that have doubled since these people have been in charge and are very suspicious because of no transparency? Or what would you do? I’m ignoring all attacks from this point forward. There are plenty of trolls out there who get their kicks in these online environments trying to blame, put down, and be arrogant, so they feel they have power. ONlLY THE TRUTH has power. I will not be feeding trolls.
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/13/2021 5:02 AM  
I know the definition of friend and family and it isnt an Acquaintance. From what you are saying, the land that is owned by all Homeowners can be signed over by a Board Member to their daughter, so the daughter can sell that land and profit for herself, all without a vote and knowledge of the Homeowners?
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/13/2021 5:09 AM  
Ok, so I’m not supposed to contact the FBI regarding white Collar crimes because the potential crime is involved with a HOA? That is what you are saying, and that is a very strange thing to suggest. I won’t be feeding trolls.
MelissaP1
(Alabama)

09/13/2021 6:08 AM  
Well we do not know all the details. I have no idea why call the FBI? They are not the ones to handle this. It would be your local district attorney's office.

Have no idea what you identify as common area and what was sold. That covers a lot of area. Plus considering the HOA is a non profit that money would have gone to the HOA pocket on the first time sold. The second time sold is none of the HOA business. They do not own it anymore

See how some of the bouncing balls work?

Former HOA President
AugustinD

09/13/2021 7:39 AM  
Posted By CathyA3 on 09/12/2021 10:16 AM

MillieG1, would you please consider responding to the above questions? If you do, I for one will take a look at NC's relevant statutes for condos and HOAs.
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/13/2021 9:12 AM  
Thank you for your response and help.
They are both-Townhouses with lots used solely by the Owners and Single Family Homes and their lots used solely by them.

The HOA owns our road which is in horrible shape, Common Area that is land, and a sewer system.

After the Developer died years ago, the HOA-mostly 1 person, but sometimes a 2nd person has been handling everything, including the money,without regular meetings and without Minutes when we do meet. When I asked what the remaining Common Area land was and to who all The prior Common Area land had been signed over to, I got very vague answers and a run around that did not answer the question by the 1 person who handles mostly everything . I only found out Common Area Land was being signed over to other Homeowners -the HOA family and friends-without all other Homeowners’ knowledge when these Homeowners claimed in a survey all of my land was theirs. It looks like after they claimed it and deeded it,that my acreage was sold as NEC, and they used my land as part of their new Mortgages. When I got my own survey and deed that corroborated our original development survey, they sold their home and left, But They are continuing to do this now to a neighbor next to our development and it looks like they are claiming some more of our HOA Common Area land in another survey and will most likely deed it to themselves after they sell the home that is located near that Common Area land.Fraud, Mtg Fraud is prevalent among house flippers who are not legitimate.
AugustinD

09/13/2021 9:17 AM  
Posted By MillieG1 on 09/13/2021 9:12 AM

They are both-Townhouses with lots used solely by the Owners and Single Family Homes and their lots used solely by them.
MillieG1, thank you for the elaboration.

-- Does the HOA/COA's Declaration say whether it is subject to either the North Carolina Planned Community Act or the North Carolina Condominium Act?

-- What is the date on the Declaration? That is, what year was this HOA/COA established?
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/13/2021 1:40 PM  
I don’t know the answer. They started in late eighties, and have been amended a few times since. We do not have By-Laws which concerns me, others are new here and not awake, but it doesn’t seem to bother the person running things and taking in dues money.

Please tell me how to find a good attorney.
AugustinD

09/13/2021 1:59 PM  
MillieG1, google:

"north carolina" "HOA" "attorney"
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/13/2021 2:48 PM  
Ok thank you but that doesn’t help me to know who is a fighter and not corrupt. I need to be able to determine that.
MelissaP1
(Alabama)

09/13/2021 3:46 PM  
I am still trying to clear some of the mud out of my eyes. It sounds like the original developer died. The land was turned over to what you say is HOA family and friends? It sounds more like the land was handed over to the Homeowners and no longer developer owned.

This then created a new HOA. Which sounds like they were maybe bought up by the next door development? Now the owners are either part of the new HOA's development or still their own owner owned HOA.

I am still trying to find out what all the fraud involves here. That part is still unclear as not sure understood what the definition of "fraud" is and/or means.

Former HOA President
AugustinD

09/13/2021 5:18 PM  
Posted By MillieG1 on 09/13/2021 2:48 PM
Ok thank you but that doesn’t help me to know who is a fighter and not corrupt. I need to be able to determine that.
You meet with the attorney. The attorney looks over the covenants, statutes and case law (for a fee). He/she tells you if there's anything he/she can do to help you and exactly what this is. If the attorney thinks you have a valid legal point, then most likely the first step will be the attorney communicates by letter with the HOA.

If the attorney does not feel you have a valid legal point, then he/she should explain why not.

Be aware that, in some cities, attorneys are so busy that even when a HOA owner has money to spend on this, the attorney may have to turn you away.

MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/13/2021 5:48 PM  
The Developer died; the same HOA exists as when he was alive. Where did the land go after he died? To the HOA? Great question. I would like to know the answer to that, because the person running the HOA since he died has not told The Homeowners where it is or who has it or how much there is since he died. It seems all the lots were sold, but then we found out there was still Common area land,when the Homeowners who were friends and family of the Board, and one was a member of the Board, started to claim the common area in my and another Lot -they don’t use it and their residence is not on it-I have lived on it , own it and used the land in my lot for more than 25 years. They claimed Homeowners land without telling these Homeowners that they could claim the Common area in their own lots for themselves. Sound confusing and convoluted? That is because it is fraud, so it is supposed to be confusing. it’s only about deception of others so they can fraudulently claim their land, then flip their land as their own, to make a fast buck, and to show the land value as a fake increase on their own subsequent mortgages to get more money, after claiming and deeding another Homeowner’s land! It’s not about what is legal. It’s about how to scam for fast big money and cause chaos.
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/13/2021 5:50 PM  
That is very helpful! Thank you very much. What I really want is for these people to be held accountable.
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/13/2021 6:11 PM  
The actual owner of the land, well their land is being used to be sold to make a profit /money for someone who doesn’t really own the land, and without the actual owner’s knowledge or consent to do this. And the actual owner’s land is being sold to someone-a 3rd party- who really doesn’t own the title to the land, so they are being screwed over too. See the scheme? And It messes up property lines, and causes chaos for public records of deedsThere are even more level’s to this, but this is all I can go into. It’s a bad situation and people who own property should not have to go through this EVER.
MelissaP1
(Alabama)

09/13/2021 6:51 PM  
Two things assured in life... Death and taxes. You already seen death... Time to follow the taxes..

Former HOA President
BobD4
(up north)

09/13/2021 8:20 PM  
Posted By MillieG1 on 09/13/2021 6:11 PM
The actual owner of the land, well their land is being used to be sold to make a profit /money for someone who doesn’t really own the land, and without the actual owner’s knowledge or consent to do this. And the actual owner’s land is being sold to someone-a 3rd party- who really doesn’t own the title to the land, so they are being screwed over too. See the scheme? And It messes up property lines, and causes chaos for public records of deeds . . . . .

Respectfully, life's short. I am aware of two such general scenarios, but they may be or were more common than most think.

If there are others sharing what you claim are unlawful financial deprivation or injustice etc, you may have to live with it . Or along with them gather up lots of bucks & get ready to risk it on a good attorney.

Police ? These are likely FAR beyond the skillsets & interest of the police.

Just for starters, to even start getting anyone else involved or to even be able to sort out what you are trying to say, respectfully you need to be able to summarize succintly what you think happened.

Such as : "residual development assets were illegally & contrary to contract diverted into the wrong hands". Or whatever .

Respectfully it's easy to lose perspective . . .
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 3:13 AM  
Thank you for replying and your suggestions. I agree with you about the police. That is why I want to go to higher law enforcement on this situation. But, I do not know how to contact them to be taken seriously. And there are even more concerning levels that might be involved -I see this from the facts. Someone higher has allowed them to get away with this scheme. I do need to be more succint with my summary of events, but to explain it to other Homeowners who are not awake and haven’t been paying attention, my words must also be simple and explanatory. It’s not easy to do, because it is such a convoluted, deceptive scheme, and a lot of people do not know how to recognize fraud, or they do not understand what happens in a higher level of fraud. Criminals bank on this.
MelissaP1
(Alabama)

09/14/2021 4:12 AM  
Yeah the FBI isn't into this either. Again you need to understand the how the court and criminal system works. Which I don't think you have full grasp of. Can you even define the actual "fraud" and what it is? Right now still not seeing it.

Former HOA President
CathyA3
(Ohio)

09/14/2021 4:43 AM  
If the original developer dies (or goes bankrupt), then any land that he owns would be sold. This is normal.

Presumably there would be covenants that run with the land, and the new owners would have to abide by them. But we don't know what those are. or the status of the original owner's legal arrangements. Usually legal agreements have to be recorded in order to be in effect, and if the original owner failed to follow through, this could be a problem. But we don't know.

During the Great Recession a number of builders went bankrupt, and some of their new communities were never finished or were finished with cheaper homes and fewer/no amenities - the original buyers were not happy but nothing illegal had happened. It's one of the risks of buying in a community that's still under development.

Lawyer up first to see if you have a case worth pursuing.
PatJ1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 4:45 AM  
Millie,

Perhaps your first step before talking to anyone should be fine tuning the issues you are concerned about and researching how HOA’s operate for a better understanding.

Most HOA issues are civil and not criminal. Civil issues are handled by attorneys, not the police or the Sheriff. You will personally have to hire an attorney. The HOA attorney can not assist you with your personal concerns unless the HOA Board of Directors asks for their assistance.

Reading through all your posts, many issues are unclear, but these jump out:

You are a community of townhouse and single family homes built over 25 years ago.

- It is highly unlikely that the developer is still in the community. Control was probably turned over to the HOA many years ago.

You asked when the developer died, where did all the land go.

- Community property is “owned” by the HOA. The HOA is comprised of all the owners in the community. Therefore, the land stays with the HOA.

“The actual owner of the land, well their land is being used to be sold to make a profit /money for someone who doesn’t really own the land, and without the actual owner’s knowledge or consent to do this. And the actual owner’s land is being sold to someone-a 3rd party- who really doesn’t own the title to the land, so they are being screwed over too. See the scheme? And It messes up property lines, and causes chaos for public records of deedsThere are even more level’s to this, but this is all I can go into. It’s a bad situation and people who own property should not have to go through this EVER.”

- Are you referring to an individual property here or common property?

- There have been headlines in the news about owners losing their home in real estate schemes. Is that what is happening? If this is a civil act concerning an owner’s property, that does not directly concern the HOA. The HOA is mainly responsible for maintaining common property and collecting assessments.

- Someone can not just go down to the Register of Deeds and take HOA property.

Too many missing details to really get a grasp of what you’re dealing with to offer directives. If you separate the issues perhaps you will get a better response here.

Board members are volunteers. Many have no idea what they're doing. Educate them. Don't beat them up.
JaniceM7
(Maryland)

09/14/2021 6:47 AM  
I am very confused about the common area you say is on your lot and then said is deeded to someone else? Was it common area or did you own it originally? Who owns it now?
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 8:17 AM  
Not feeding trolls.
MelissaP1
(Alabama)

09/14/2021 8:29 AM  
Or not got an answer with details one can follow?

Sorry not finding many people to support your fraud and stealing concept. It is if you want to convince others or court your going to have to express the facts.

Former HOA President
PatJ1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 8:30 AM  
Posted By MillieG1 on 09/14/2021 8:17 AM
Not feeding trolls.

When contributors are confused over your vague post and ask for further details you call them trolls?

We don't get many trolls here unless they are spammers.

JohnT38
(South Carolina)

09/14/2021 8:46 AM  
Posted By MillieG1 on 09/14/2021 8:17 AM
Not feeding trolls.

You have multiple people telling you that they can't understand what you are saying. They are not trolls. I have no idea if your claims are warranted or not because I can't make sense of what you're saying because all you are able to express are your feelings. If you want help from this forum, or a lawyer, you are going to have to learn how to articulate cold hard facts in a non emotional way. Facts do not include accusations.
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 10:30 AM  
I have listed the facts several times, because you are correct-this has to do only with facts. I cannot go into more detail here, not because I don’t have them, but because that is my choice. I have received help from several people in this forum, which I appreciate.
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 10:36 AM  
That is your perspective, not mine. No, I call them trolls when they attack me, which is an emotional and bullying response on their part. People come here for help and not to be bullied. That is all I have to say on this.
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 11:04 AM  
“Someone cannot just go down to the Register of Deeds…” Unfortunately, more than 1 Homeowner has done exactly that. They did file ownership of our HOA property through a fraudulent survey, their attorney deeded it, and the attorney filed it with the Deed office. This has happened twice now, and that is why I think it is a crime. Because as you said HOA common area belongs to all the Homeowners. The!particular Homeowners I mentioned wanted the Community property, and they took it according to their survey and deed. Is the HOA involved? I don’t know, but something isn’t right if a a Homeowner can do this and then make a profit by selling the land, etc., and the HOA does nothing when it happens. As someone in this forum said, this is above the skillset of the local law enforcement. If people here don’t understand this situation, then I’m giving them the opportunity to become aware of what fraud schemes exist that they are not aware of. They can research it themselves if it interests them. Attacking me and telling me I don’t know what I’m talking about prevents awareness to solve this problem for others who are experiencing this. I cannot go into any more details here.
MelissaP1
(Alabama)

09/14/2021 11:07 AM  
So if this was sold off why do you care? It is not owned by you or the HOA.

Former HOA President
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 11:10 AM  
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately I choose not to go into more detail here.
AugustinD

09/14/2021 11:43 AM  
Posted By MillieG1 on 09/14/2021 11:04 AM
[An alleged crook] did file ownership of our HOA property through a fraudulent survey, their attorney deeded it, and the attorney filed it with the Deed office. This has happened twice now, and that is why I think it is a crime. Because as you said HOA common area belongs to all the Homeowners. The particular Homeowners I mentioned wanted the Community property, and they took it according to their survey and deed. Is the HOA involved? I don’t know, but something isn’t right if a a Homeowner can do this and then make a profit by selling the land, etc., and the HOA does nothing when it happens.
Estimated cost to get either a competent attorney's opinion or a title search company's opinion on the situation: At least $5000.

The more raw documentation MillieG1 can provide to the attorney (or title search company?) ostensibly proving her assertions, the lower the cost of the attorney or title search company.

MillieG1, consider calling some title companies and see if they can offer an opinion about the validity of the "chain of title" for the land which you claim was illegally deeded. If you can bring copies of plats and deeds to any meeting, and state with specificity which land you believe was improperly transferred from one owner to another, I am sure this would help enormously. Be very clear. For example, state, "I believe this land could not be deeded to X, because the land belonged to Y, and covenants for the land state that Y must have a vote of the owners to transfer ownership of the land."
PatJ1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 12:14 PM  
You have not been bullied or attacked by anyone here.

You have been asked questions regarding your incomprehensible concerns in an effort to assist you and you attack us with your responses.

If you find an attorney who will give you the time of day, they will just be taking your money to listen to your drivel that makes no sense. Oh, then you'd label them as corrupt.

Our HOA is a condo community. Appreciatively, you are not one of our owner's.

MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 3:25 PM  
That helps a lot! Thank you very much for that information.
MillieG1
(North Carolina)

09/14/2021 4:23 PM  
I hope you feel better soon. I hope peace and comfort will find you.
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).
Forums > Homeowner Association > HOA Discussions > COMMON AREA PROPERTY FRAUD/STEALING DUES

Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.

General Legal Notice:  The content of forum messages are from the posting member and have not been reviewed nor endorsed by HOATalk.com.  Messages posted by HOATalk or other members are for informational purposes only, are not legal or professional advice and do not constitute an attorney-client relationship.  Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.  HOATalk is not a licensed attorney, CPA, tax advisor, financial advisor or any other licensed professional.  HOATalk accepts ads from sponsors but does not verify sponsor qualifications nor endorse/guarantee any sponsor's product or service.
Legal Notice For Messages Posted by Sponsoring Attorneys: This message has been prepared by the sponsoring attorney for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Readers of HOATalk.com should not act on this information without seeking professional counsel. Please do not send any sponsoring attorney confidential information unless you speak with the sponsoring attorney or an attorney from the sponsoring attorney’s firm and get authorization to send that information to them. If you wish to initiate possible representation, please contact an attorney in the firm of the sponsoring attorney. Sponsoring attorneys that post messages here are licensed to practice law in a specific state or states as indicated in their message signature or sponsor’s profile page. (NOTE: A ‘sponsoring attorney’ is an attorney that is a HOATalk.com official sponsor and is identified as such in the posted message or on our sponsor page.)

Copyright HOA Talk.com, A Service of Community123 LLC ( Homeowners Association Discussions )   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement