Get 1 year of free community web site hosting from Community123.com!
Sunday, September 26, 2021

HOATalk is a free service of Community123.com:

Easy to use website tools to help your board
Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.
Subject: Too many e-mails
Prev Next
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).
Author Messages
HenryS6
(Arizona)

08/30/2021 9:16 AM  
I'm the board president for my assocation.

We are a thriving association. Parks are looking good. Projects are moving forward. Homeowners are happy and not complaining about dues because they see money being spent in the community. From the homeowner prespective, all is good.

However, board members are complaining that they are receiving too many e-mails. Some want to be e-mailed just once per week, not throughout the week.

What techniques have you found to reduce e-mail traffic yet still run a thriving organization? It seems that everyone e-mails a lot these days so I am unsure offhand how to limit e-mail traffic without hurting our performance as an association.

We have a $274,000 operating budget for 274 single family homes.
MaxB4

08/30/2021 9:39 AM  
I would have a couple of questions"

1 Do you have a management company handling day-to-day operations?
2. How many emails in a day?
3. What's the topic for these emails?
4. Who is generating the bulk of the too many emails?

For the archieves, when I was on my board, we may have gotten 10 emails a week. We had 317 homes, a convent and a $1.2 annual operating budget.

For the record, I probably get around 750 emails a week on one of my business accounts.
BarbaraT1
(Texas)

08/30/2021 9:45 AM  
Posted By HenryS6 on 08/30/2021 9:16 AM
I'm the board president for my assocation.

We are a thriving association. Parks are looking good. Projects are moving forward. Homeowners are happy and not complaining about dues because they see money being spent in the community. From the homeowner prespective, all is good.

However, board members are complaining that they are receiving too many e-mails. Some want to be e-mailed just once per week, not throughout the week.

What techniques have you found to reduce e-mail traffic yet still run a thriving organization? It seems that everyone e-mails a lot these days so I am unsure offhand how to limit e-mail traffic without hurting our performance as an association.

We have a $274,000 operating budget for 274 single family homes.

Who are the emails from and what are they about?

HenryS6
(Arizona)

08/30/2021 9:45 AM  
Posted By MaxB4 on 08/30/2021 9:39 AM

For the archieves, when I was on my board, we may have gotten 10 emails a week. We had 317 homes, a convent and a $1.2 annual operating budget.

For the record, I probably get around 750 emails a week on one of my business accounts.

1. Yes, we have a management company. No they do not handle day to day operations; they limit their involvement to communication with homeowners, accounting, and some contract administration. Bulk of day to day operations of our HOA is handled by the volunteer board.

2. I would say that most board members probably receive 10-20 e-mails per week. I receive a lot more as President but I am not complaining.

3. Topic of the e-mail has recently been contract negotiation for a new landscaper. That generated a lot of e-mails. Others topics include preparing for national night out, whether to move forward with a reserve study, information about a reserve study since not all homeowners were familiar with it.

4. Most of the e-mails come from me, I do about 90% of the work on the board and thus generate about 90% of the e-mails.
BarbaraT1
(Texas)

08/30/2021 9:48 AM  
Posted By HenryS6 on 08/30/2021 9:45 AM
Posted By MaxB4 on 08/30/2021 9:39 AM

1. Yes, we have a management company. No they do not handle day to day operations; they limit their involvement to communication with homeowners, accounting, and some contract administration. Bulk of day to day operations of our HOA is handled by the volunteer board.

2. I would say that most board members probably receive 10-20 e-mails per week. I receive a lot more as President but I am not complaining.

3. Topic of the e-mail has recently been contract negotiation for a new landscaper. That generated a lot of e-mails. Others topics include preparing for national night out, whether to move forward with a reserve study, information about a reserve study since not all homeowners were familiar with it.

4. Most of the e-mails come from me, I do about 90% of the work on the board and thus generate about 90% of the e-mails.

Call a meeting to make a decision about the landscape contract and reserve study.

Whoever is the most interested in National Night Out should be given a budget and the authority to plan it.

MaxB4

08/30/2021 9:51 AM  
The issue, IMHO, is number 4.
HenryS6
(Arizona)

08/30/2021 9:55 AM  
Posted By MaxB4 on 08/30/2021 9:51 AM
The issue, IMHO, is number 4.

I don't disagree.
JohnC46
(South Carolina)

08/30/2021 10:06 AM  
Henry

Not everybody on the BOD has to be included about everything going on especially if the BOD has given one or two BOD Members permission do something. We had to change landscapers when our prior one drastically raised their rates. The BOD (5 members) was aware but they gave the President and myself (VP & Treasurer) authority to interview and recommend companies. The Pres and I communicated by phone while interviewing 4 companies. When we were ready we had a BOD Meeting. We presented our written findings and recommendation. The BOD accepted. From the get go to contract signing, our other BOD Members probably got no more then 3-5 Emails each concerning our number 1 expense, landscaping.
MaxB4

08/30/2021 10:08 AM  
If the MC is doing homeowner communication, accounting, contracts, but you're doing 90% of the work, what is the MC doing?

Are you doing 90% of the work, because that is what you want, or is it because the other won't get involved. If it's what you want, maybe the others don't want all the enmails because the decision is not in their hands, but yours. Maybe you're just keeping them in the loop, but maybe they don't want to be.

Take Barbara's advice, s*** or get off the pot. Instead of tlk, talk, talk, take action and move forward.
CathyA3
(Ohio)

08/30/2021 10:09 AM  
Board members can easily manage the emails that they have to look at.

For example, all HOA emails can be routed to a single folder which the recipient reviews once a week. Urgent items can be tagged as such and recipients can set things up so that they're alerted in some way.

Single emails covering a single topic each are easier to deal with and to find later when you want to check something. How do you feel when you get a honkin' big email covering multiple topics that isn't formatted for easy reading comprehension or you want to find what was said several months ago about cleaning the restrooms in the clubhouse?

This is an education problem - people in the working world deal successfully with this all the time, and technology can help.
HenryS6
(Arizona)

08/30/2021 10:18 AM  
Posted By CathyA3 on 08/30/2021 10:09 AM

For example, all HOA emails can be routed to a single folder which the recipient reviews once a week. Urgent items can be tagged as such and recipients can set things up so that they're alerted in some way.

Single emails covering a single topic each are easier to deal with and to find later when you want to check something. How do you feel when you get a honkin' big email covering multiple topics that isn't formatted for easy reading comprehension or you want to find what was said several months ago about cleaning the restrooms in the clubhouse?

This is an education problem - people in the working world deal successfully with this all the time, and technology can help.

This is what I am leaning to covering at our next meeting. The other board members are adults and should know that they can respond to e-mails at their convenience. One board member asked me to e-mail just once per week, and I don't think I can accomodate because this is outside the norm for using e-mail. I'd rather they just setup a separate HOA Board only email account and check that weekly, or use their regular account and automatically move everything to folder as you suggested, and check that when they can.

They are volunteers and it's fine with me if they don't read their e-mails every minute of every day.
KerryL1
(California)

08/30/2021 10:46 AM  
I t sounds like all of these emails are between & among board members, right, Henry? Form what you listed, most should be items that are discussed, deliberated& voted on at open meetings in AZ. What do your state statutes say about a quorum of directors discussing future agenda items online? I have the feeling that a lot of your emails aren't permitted by your state statutes.

Such emails deliberating aren't permitted in CA either and our 200+ unit HOA that's really complex with 7 directors does not do any of what you're saying online. So the blizzard of emails may NOT e the "norm."

Given your PM's duties, who puts together a report or "board packet" for directors to follow at your monthly open board meetings? Who sets or coordinates the meeting agenda? Does the PM attend? Who writes the meeting minutes?
HenryS6
(Arizona)

08/30/2021 11:13 AM  
Our property manager has suggested that folks setup a HOA-specific e-mail account so they can receive e-mails in a dedicated location, and then check that as they want, as a manner to help control the impact of board business on personal lives. I think I will share this with the other members.
LisaB21
(Texas)

08/30/2021 11:41 AM  
Board members should always have a separate email address to receive and store Board related emails. If your emails are ever required in a court of law, or in discovery for a legal matter, do you really want them to have to comb through all your personal email to find the HOA related ones? I also agree that the request from one BOD member to only be emailed once per week s silly. I would question if they are really in it or just hanging out on the Board at their convenience.
Our PM handles many things for us but it is a requirement that Board members keep up with incoming email and respond when needed. AS the President of a HOA with 1057 homes and typical amenities, I may send out 4-6 emails a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. If it can wait for a meeting, then it waits. If it needs immediate attention, then it deserves an email. Maybe slow your roll on the emails and then the ones you do send will get the attention they deserve.
CathyA3
(Ohio)

08/30/2021 12:21 PM  
Posted By HenryS6 on 08/30/2021 10:18 AM

This is what I am leaning to covering at our next meeting. The other board members are adults and should know that they can respond to e-mails at their convenience. One board member asked me to e-mail just once per week, and I don't think I can accomodate because this is outside the norm for using e-mail. I'd rather they just setup a separate HOA Board only email account and check that weekly, or use their regular account and automatically move everything to folder as you suggested, and check that when they can.

They are volunteers and it's fine with me if they don't read their e-mails every minute of every day.

Definitely discuss, because they're being ridiculous. They want you to spend even more of your time to composed a special combined email every week because they won't manage their emails. I also agree with the separate email account like Gmail since it avoids needing a separate folder. And they can just let the email sit on the server until they're ready to read it - they don't have send it to their phones or computers automatically and get interrupted by the notification sounds.
AugustinD

08/30/2021 12:32 PM  
Posted By KerryL1 on 08/30/2021 10:46 AM
I t sounds like all of these emails are between & among board members, right, Henry? Form what you listed, most should be items that are discussed, deliberated& voted on at open meetings in AZ. What do your state statutes say about a quorum of directors discussing future agenda items online? I have the feeling that a lot of your emails aren't permitted by your state statutes.

Such emails deliberating aren't permitted in CA either and our 200+ unit HOA that's really complex with 7 directors does not do any of what you're saying online. So the blizzard of emails may NOT e the "norm."
This.

I grant it takes some experience to figure out how to postpone nearly all decisions to a monthly board meeting. But it has to be done. Or the OP will go crazy.

Emails from owners to the board should first go to the manager. You folks are volunteers. The manager should be able to take some of the load off, as her/his contract allows.
KerryL1
(California)

08/30/2021 12:57 PM  
I hope Henry wWILL tell us about their board meetings How often & my other questions.

also, Henry: it's just not clear (at least to me): are most of these emails between & among dire tors? Or are a lot of them form residents?
HenryS6
(Arizona)

08/30/2021 1:02 PM  
Posted By KerryL1 on 08/30/2021 12:57 PM
I hope Henry wWILL tell us about their board meetings How often & my other questions.

also, Henry: it's just not clear (at least to me): are most of these emails between & among dire tors? Or are a lot of them form residents?

The e-mails are between directors.

I'm not going to address how it relates to state statute. All I can say is that I have lived here for 9 years and e-mail has been how the board has come to decisions mostly, with occasional meetings. It works for this neighborhood.
JohnC46
(South Carolina)

08/30/2021 1:04 PM  
Henry

Using Email to discuss/navigate business can make for short BOD Meeting but for quite a few back and forth Emails. Pick you poison.
JohnC46
(South Carolina)

08/30/2021 1:09 PM  
My association had a Gmail address which we ask all owners to use to communicate with the BOD. Any Email sent to this address automatically gets distributed to each BOD Member and we hen decide on a course of action. Communication between BOD Members is done to an Email of the BOD Member's choice.

Were I on the BOD of an active/busy association, I would have an Email address for this only. My choice when to read.
KerryL1
(California)

08/30/2021 1:13 PM  
It is not working well for your HOA if you're thumbing your noses against state statutes. Why do you think it's OK for your board to act outside the law? Don't you believe that owners should be able to hear and see the Board deliberate, discuss, debate & vote? It sounds like you're basically holding secret board meetings online.

What DO AZ statutes say about this, Henry?
MaxB4

08/30/2021 1:15 PM  
Posted By KerryL1 on 08/30/2021 1:13 PM
It is not working well for your HOA if you're thumbing your noses against state statutes. Why do you think it's OK for your board to act outside the law? Don't you believe that owners should be able to hear and see the Board deliberate, discuss, debate & vote? It sounds like you're basically holding secret board meetings online.

What DO AZ statutes say about this, Henry?

Arizona, like many others, is a state that allows Actions Without a Meeting.
ND
(PA)

08/30/2021 1:15 PM  
Posted By CathyA3 on 08/30/2021 12:21 PM
Posted By HenryS6 on 08/30/2021 10:18 AM

Definitely discuss, because they're being ridiculous. They want you to spend even more of your time to composed a special combined email every week because they won't manage their emails. I also agree with the separate email account like Gmail since it avoids needing a separate folder. And they can just let the email sit on the server until they're ready to read it - they don't have send it to their phones or computers automatically and get interrupted by the notification sounds.

I disagree. Henry indicated that he is the one who generates 90% of the emails and each Board Member receives up to 10-20 emails per week. If the BOD meets monthly, then that's 36-72 emails generated only by Henry each month. That is definitely too many emails. I'd venture to say that many of them are probably unnecessary in the grand scheme which makes it difficult to keep up with and filter to figure out which ones are important and necessary.

While it is possible to tell the rest of the Board that they need to figure out ways to accommodate, prioritize, and track the emails . . . the root cause of the issue is Henry himself sending too many emails either caused by or somewhat related to a significant imbalance of Board/Officer workload.

And it's definitely too many emails if you are looking for responses and/or other activity to occur as a result of your emails. One cannot keep up with your emails, accomplish activity as a result of your emails, be part of back-and-forth discussion among all Board Members, and live their personal lives all simultaneously. Your expectations are unrealistic. And I doubt you would be satisfied if other Board Members would only look at and respond to emails once a week or month.

I think the overall issue starts and ends with you, Henry, that you simply send too many emails and expect too much. I understand you are likely passionate about your HOA, take pride in getting stuff done, and perhaps have the free time to accomplish all of that. But others on your Board likely do not. You need to figure out how to tone things down (while not losing the passion that you have), but also be more realistic in what you expect out of others. And you need to help ease the burden by not generating so many emails and so much activity for things that likely do not necessitate that many emails.
JohnC46
(South Carolina)

08/30/2021 1:19 PM  
I say "with action" is voting. Any discussions, Emails, chats BSing, etc. up to voting is no action. It is informational only.
AugustinD

08/30/2021 1:21 PM  
Is Henry complying with the Az statute section on this:

§ 10-3821 • ACTION WITHOUT MEETING
Unless the articles of incorporation or bylaws provide otherwise, action
required or permitted by chapters 24 through 40 of this title to be taken at
a directors’ meeting may be taken without a meeting if the action is taken
by all of the directors. The action must be evidenced by one or more written
consents describing the action taken, signed by each director and included
in the minutes filed with the corporate records reflecting the action taken.
B. Action taken under this section is effective when the last director signs the
consent, unless the consent specifies a different effective date.
C. The consent signed under this section has the effect of a meeting vote and
may be described as such in any document.
D. Any director may revoke a consent by delivering a signed revocation of the
consent to the president or secretary before the date the last director signs
the consent.
E. For the purposes of this section, a consent may be signed using an electronic
signature as defined in § 44-7002.

?

Granted he and his fellow directors likely do not care.
HenryS6
(Arizona)

08/30/2021 1:24 PM  
Posted By AugustinD on 08/30/2021 1:21 PM
Is Henry complying with the Az statute section on this:

§ 10-3821 • ACTION WITHOUT MEETING
Unless the articles of incorporation or bylaws provide otherwise, action
required or permitted by chapters 24 through 40 of this title to be taken at
a directors’ meeting may be taken without a meeting if the action is taken
by all of the directors. The action must be evidenced by one or more written
consents describing the action taken, signed by each director and included
in the minutes filed with the corporate records reflecting the action taken.
B. Action taken under this section is effective when the last director signs the
consent, unless the consent specifies a different effective date.
C. The consent signed under this section has the effect of a meeting vote and
may be described as such in any document.
D. Any director may revoke a consent by delivering a signed revocation of the
consent to the president or secretary before the date the last director signs
the consent.
E. For the purposes of this section, a consent may be signed using an electronic
signature as defined in § 44-7002.

?

Granted he and his fellow directors likely do not care.

No, we don't care about this. I would like to focus the thread on the question posed in the original post rather than the legality of what we are doing. Thanks.
AugustinD

08/30/2021 1:45 PM  
Posted By HenryS6 on 08/30/2021 1:24 PM
No, we don't care about this. I would like to focus the thread on the question posed in the original post rather than the legality of what we are doing. Thanks.
For the archives, to help all the little people who might wander onto HOAtalk.com because there board is conducting business in secret:

Arizona Statute§ 33-1804 • OPEN MEETINGS; EXCEPTIONS
A. Notwithstanding any provision in the declaration, bylaws or other documents
to the contrary, all meetings of the members’ association and the board
of directors, and any regularly scheduled committee meetings, are open
to all members of the association
or any person designated by a member
in writing as the member’s representative and all members or designated
representatives so desiring shall be permitted to attend and speak at an
appropriate time during the deliberations and proceedings. The board may
place reasonable time restrictions on those persons speaking during the
meeting but shall permit a member or member’s designated representative
to speak once after the board has discussed a specific agenda item but
before the board takes formal action on that item in addition to any other
opportunities to speak. The board shall provide for a reasonable number of
persons to speak on each side of an issue. Persons attending may audiotape
or videotape those portions of the meetings of the board of directors and
meetings of the members that are open. The board of directors of the
association shall not require advance notice of the audiotaping or videotaping
and may adopt reasonable rules governing the audiotaping and videotaping
of open portions of the meetings of the board and the membership, but such
rules shall not preclude such audiotaping or videotaping by those attending,
unless the board audiotapes or videotapes the meeting and makes the
unedited audiotapes or videotapes available to members on request without
restrictions on its use as evidence in any dispute resolution process. Any
portion of a meeting may be closed only if that closed portion of the meeting
is limited to consideration of one or more of the following: [snip; look up the rest
BarbaraT1
(Texas)

08/30/2021 1:51 PM  
Posted By HenryS6 on 08/30/2021 1:02 PM
Posted By KerryL1 on 08/30/2021 12:57 PM

The e-mails are between directors.

I'm not going to address how it relates to state statute. All I can say is that I have lived here for 9 years and e-mail has been how the board has come to decisions mostly, with occasional meetings. It works for this neighborhood.

Apparently not since your board members are complaining about too many emails.

MaxB4

08/30/2021 1:52 PM  
Henry

You have just been called out. Welcome to the forum.
BarbaraT1
(Texas)

08/30/2021 2:19 PM  
Henry,

In all seriousness, I am a manager who is very conscious of my board members time. They are volunteers, they have lives, and I don’t want them to get burned out or overwhelmed with too many emails.

So the first way to do that is to determine what does the board need to know immediately? There’s a budget for admin supplies. I don’t need to email them every time I buy a team of paper, it can go in a monthly report. There’s a budget for irrigation repairs, I don’t need to email them about every broken sprinkler head - it goes in a monthly report.

When I do need them to decide something, I put as much information about the subject as I can so they don’t have to ask follow up questions. And I tell them what I am asking them to do. “The playgrounds have low mulch levels. See attached photos. We had originally discussed doing this in 2022 but heavy rain followed by extreme heat has caused the wood chips to breakdown faster than anticipated. One way to prevent this in the future would be to have the handyman rake or turn the mulch once a month. The cost for both playgrounds is $X. There are sufficient funds in the budget (see attached financial statement). Since these low mulch levels pose a safety risk, I recommend getting the work done now. I would like to schedule this work, please respond yes or no.

for the record;
Texas allows action without meetings too, for some things (like playground mulch). Actions taken outside a meeting are summarized at the next meeting.

Something like awarding a contract - even if they didn’t need to do that in a meeting (and in Texas they do), an in person discussion followed by a vote will be much, much faster than days of back and forth emails.

CathyA3
(Ohio)

08/30/2021 2:30 PM  
The thing is, this is how Henry's board decided to conduct business. If you impose an arbitrary limit on the number of emails, then you'll very likely cut short discussion. (My state, FWIW, allows us to conduct business via email but the board must be unanimous and decisions must be documented in minutes. If not, discussion has to be moved to an in-person meeting.)

On the other hand, if Arizona says the same thing about minutes, then somebody (Secy?) needs to summarize the week's/month's motions and votes, so I guess it wouldn't be so terrible if the summary was expanded and e-mailed to all board members.

But I still don't know how you have an email discussion without a lot of emails flying back and forth - it's a consequence of doing business that way.
KerryL1
(California)

08/30/2021 2:38 PM  
Leaving aside for the moment that Henry doesn't care if he/ his board is acting legally: it's possible that so much is done online not to be a purposely secretive board that wants to hide its discussions AND decisions from their fellow owners. Instead, it could be that this Board simply doesn't know how to create a proper agenda with well organized and researched agenda items that are decision/action oriented.

It's possible that no one knows how to create a "board packet" or "board book" to distribute to directors a few days before board meetings for their review and consideration. I truly believe that correctly held meetings with each director having relevant materials in advance of board meetings will cut waaaaaay back on the emails among directors, which sound truly burdensome. Another plus for you, Henry, is that open meetings might tend to force certain directors to be more active BECAUSE they have an audience of owners watching and listening to them. Your might actually get some production out of them.

On the other hand, some boards debate and decide in secrecy because they are afraid of Owners at open meetings. Is that a possibility?

Your could legitimately meet in executive session (maybe in AZ) to discuss the landscaping contract or a new one. Things like "whether" to have a reserve study might be in your governing documents or state statute, and how to do a Night Out should be done in open meetings as Barbara suggests too.

Along with parks, what other amenities does your HOA have Henry? Do you, for instance, have a meeting room or clubhouse?
MichaelS56
(Minnesota)

08/30/2021 4:50 PM  
Our Board receives a tentative agenda for a board meeting about 10 days in advance. The owners receive the final agenda about fives days in advance of the Board meeting. All of our meetings are held on zoom for any resident to listen to and may participate when Homeowner input item is up.
MichaelS56
(Minnesota)

08/30/2021 4:50 PM  
Our Board receives a tentative agenda for a board meeting about 10 days in advance. The owners receive the final agenda about fives days in advance of the Board meeting. All of our meetings are held on zoom for any resident to listen to and may participate when Homeowner input item is up.
KellyM3
(North Carolina)

08/30/2021 6:48 PM  
Hi Henry,

There's nothing wrong about your percentage of involvement being 90% of the overall board activity. What you might be misinterpreting is your board colleagues' desire for engagement at the levels you're communicating via email.

There are some good tidbits on this thread....here's my two-cents.

1. Make sure the items you're emailing 20 messages per week about are thoroughly discussed among the board at regular business meetings.
2. At those meetings, make your intentions clear as to how you're going to work on their requests to bring results back to the next meeting.
3. Bring results back to the next meeting.
4. Rinse, repeat. On more-urgent projects, call more meetings....when times are slow, don't meet as much.
5. Prepare projects a bit more independently and keep the board informed at a "high altitude" level (weekly email, for instance)

My hunch is that you're trusted to handle board affairs so that the directors can make meaningful decisions at meetings....the by-product is that they don't want to hear every detail or receive many questions before time to meet as a group.

Just back off a bit, align the reports for the board. Give them good information about what's been accomplished and keep 'em out of the weeds. Sounds to me like you're doing a good job.
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).

Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.

General Legal Notice:  The content of forum messages are from the posting member and have not been reviewed nor endorsed by HOATalk.com.  Messages posted by HOATalk or other members are for informational purposes only, are not legal or professional advice and do not constitute an attorney-client relationship.  Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.  HOATalk is not a licensed attorney, CPA, tax advisor, financial advisor or any other licensed professional.  HOATalk accepts ads from sponsors but does not verify sponsor qualifications nor endorse/guarantee any sponsor's product or service.
Legal Notice For Messages Posted by Sponsoring Attorneys: This message has been prepared by the sponsoring attorney for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Readers of HOATalk.com should not act on this information without seeking professional counsel. Please do not send any sponsoring attorney confidential information unless you speak with the sponsoring attorney or an attorney from the sponsoring attorney’s firm and get authorization to send that information to them. If you wish to initiate possible representation, please contact an attorney in the firm of the sponsoring attorney. Sponsoring attorneys that post messages here are licensed to practice law in a specific state or states as indicated in their message signature or sponsor’s profile page. (NOTE: A ‘sponsoring attorney’ is an attorney that is a HOATalk.com official sponsor and is identified as such in the posted message or on our sponsor page.)

Copyright HOA Talk.com, A Service of Community123 LLC ( Homeowners Association Discussions )   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement