Get 1 year of free community web site hosting from Community123.com!
Saturday, July 24, 2021

HOATalk is a free service of Community123.com:

Easy to use website tools to help your board
Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.
Subject: Pool Maintenance Question
Prev Next
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).
Author Messages
LetA
(Nevada)

07/09/2021 10:57 PM  

It is my understanding that we are supposed to be serviced 3-4 times weekly in the summer months for pool servicing. Has anyone experienced green pools with heavy usage, even if the pool vendor was a day late?

I am getting a lot of blowback from my PM, he keeps defending the vendor. Early this morning I wanted to use the Spa and I noticed the pool was so green that Kermit the Frog would be jealous.
Disgusted, I took a water sample from the Spa and Pool to Leslie's Pool for testing and it quite alarming. The Pool is 60% out of compliance, the chlorine Total and Free measured 0.13ppm Alkaline was at 46ppm copper was at 0.3 and phosphates was 1074 when it is supposed to be 0 to 100 ppb.
The Spa confirmed my earlier assumption that the water balance is out of whack. The water tested at 30% out of compliance phosphates were at 3358 where 100 ppb is the high threshold. TDS was at 2600 where the threshold limit is 2500 ppm Alkaline is at 66 ph is high at 8.1 and free and total chlorine was at.13 copper in the spa was at 0.3 where the threshold is 0.2, that is why the spa alone looked green, not because of low chlorine alone.

SO!!!!! has anyone experienced green pools if your vendor skipped a day? Based on this water report I am going to take an uneducated guess and say the pool vendor is not doing their job and billing us for work that is not provided.

What say you?

BTW our PM defending this company said the pool servicer told our pm that they are using more chlorine in our pool, I told our PM to read the water report and then tell me that they are using more chlorine.
MelissaP1
(Alabama)

07/10/2021 7:02 AM  
Green water is caused by sunlight and stagnant water. Meaning it's sitting out in the sun with little movement. So you could have a bigger issue than your chemicals. You may have a mechanical issue with your pool. It's not moving the water properly through the filtration system. Plus is it really being used alot?

My neighbor's pool stays green pretty much year round. They get it cleaned like once a year. So not covering the pool when not in use can play a factor. Your HOA was probably advised that your pool needed more work and not wanting to pay for it.

Former HOA President
KellyM3
(North Carolina)

07/10/2021 9:01 AM  
Bring the issue to the board of directors and have them authorize a pool water test by an independent company. In fact, I'd say to contact your board president and ask them to lead a quiet water test as no board vote is needed. Don't have the property manager oversee or know about this once a board leader takes control.

This is basic HOA "stuff" that any board should move within days to, at least, assess to see if the vendor is at fault or if the complaining resident is unreasonable. Most times, in my 14 years' experience, it's a 50/50 call.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/10/2021 10:53 AM  
Posted By KellyM3 on 07/10/2021 9:01 AM
Bring the issue to the board of directors and have them authorize a pool water test by an independent company. In fact, I'd say to contact your board president and ask them to lead a quiet water test as no board vote is needed. Don't have the property manager oversee or know about this once a board leader takes control.

This is basic HOA "stuff" that any board should move within days to, at least, assess to see if the vendor is at fault or if the complaining resident is unreasonable. Most times, in my 14 years' experience, it's a 50/50 call.

Raises hand, that's me I am one of the directors. And I would think that Leslie's being a nation wide distributor would be a reliable source for pool water testing. Yesterday's test was my being an AH to call the PM's bluff. I am almost half tempted to do a repeat water test again today. allegedly the pool vendor was out yesterday after I contacted the PM, yet the pool remains green and people were winning it in the afternoon and evening. If the pool vendor did indeed "shock"the pool, the pool needs at least from what I read 4 hours to recover.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/10/2021 11:01 AM  
Posted By MelissaP1 on 07/10/2021 7:02 AM
Green water is caused by sunlight and stagnant water. Meaning it's sitting out in the sun with little movement. So you could have a bigger issue than your chemicals. You may have a mechanical issue with your pool. It's not moving the water properly through the filtration system. Plus is it really being used alot?

My neighbor's pool stays green pretty much year round. They get it cleaned like once a year. So not covering the pool when not in use can play a factor. Your HOA was probably advised that your pool needed more work and not wanting to pay for it.

Melissa, I don't know what that means heavy usage lol. Out of 300 homes, 100 people would mean a lot to me. I would say 15-30 on a given day is realistic. That is a possibility about the pump and filter not working properly. If that is the case, just like our spa needs to be re-plastered, I do not want this company anywhere near new equipment. I would want to wait to replace anything until they are GONE.

My next thought is to get with the other two board members and officially call an executive session, bypass the PM and get some pool servicing bids on our own. I feel the PM is dragging their feet and we can keep blaming the pandemic for lack of workers. There has to be a pool vendor that will actual perform the job they are hired to do.
AugustinD

07/10/2021 11:12 AM  
Posted By LetA on 07/10/2021 11:01 AM

My next thought is to get with the other two board members and officially call an executive session, bypass the PM and get some pool servicing bids on our own. I feel the PM is dragging their feet and we can keep blaming the pandemic for lack of workers. There has to be a pool vendor that will actual perform the job they are hired to do.
LetA, I sense you are looking for validation for your point of view. FWIW I endorse your point of view. Get another opinion. As needed, lobby the board to fire the vendor. Of course as it happens [wink] I have some direct, hands on experience with pool timers failing; the pool pump not running in August in your neck of the woods; and the pool going green-brown. I reported to either Leslie's Pools or a similar pool store and received great advice on how to fix it. Leslie's Pools operates in a few states I blieve. Complete drain and fill is often not advisable, for structural reasons (the pool water supports the pool walls yada). The remediation of the pool water for at least the short term leaves the pool with high TDS and so on. Not that swimmers will be able to notice this. 1.5 cents from Aug's few weeks of no fun 'getting the blue back' some years ago.
AugustinD

07/10/2021 11:29 AM  
Posted By LetA on 07/10/2021 10:53 AM
Yesterday's test was my being an AH to call the PM's bluff.
LetA, I urge you not to denigrate yourself for doing the right thing. As I am going to say a lot in the next several months, a certain Surfside Florida condo board did not do the right thing, and some 150+ souls are lost, with hundreds more traumatized and in financial ruin for at least some months. Directors that do not do the right thing, ignoring concerns about infrastructure issues, are the AHs.
JohnT38
(South Carolina)

07/10/2021 12:20 PM  
I had a pool in Florida. It had a dispenser right next to the pump where you put in the chlorine tablets. My pool started to turn green and I noticed the tablets weren't dissolving very quickly. Long story short the problem ended up being related to the dispenser where you put the chlorine. I have no idea if this is related to your problem but my point is it may some type of equipment failure.
MaxB4
(Maine)

07/10/2021 12:34 PM  
The best way to keep the pool clear is to put chloride tablets in the filter basket that goes into the pump. This way ALL the water is being cycled and kept clear. You will always have to use more chloride during the summer months, not because of usage, but because of heat breaks down the chemicals so much faster.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/10/2021 1:18 PM  
Posted By JohnT38 on 07/10/2021 12:20 PM
I had a pool in Florida. It had a dispenser right next to the pump where you put in the chlorine tablets. My pool started to turn green and I noticed the tablets weren't dissolving very quickly. Long story short the problem ended up being related to the dispenser where you put the chlorine. I have no idea if this is related to your problem but my point is it may some type of equipment failure.

It is interesting that you mention those pellet feeders. Those were on the Health districts agenda a few years ago. The HD wanted to implement them to all public pools, like hotels, apartments and even HOA's. The problem is their cost to buy and instal them. We had a consult with a plaster vendor that advised against them. They mentioned that if we had those pellet feeders, we would need to off set the chlorine with more chemicals. Thank God we do not have them, they are a cluster.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/10/2021 1:19 PM  
Posted By AugustinD on 07/10/2021 11:29 AM
LetA, I urge you not to denigrate yourself for doing the right thing. As I am going to say a lot in the next several months, a certain Surfside Florida condo board did not do the right thing, and some 150+ souls are lost, with hundreds more traumatized and in financial ruin for at least some months. Directors that do not do the right thing, ignoring concerns about infrastructure issues, are the AHs.

Thank You Augie. I appreciate that.
DaveP8
(Oklahoma)

07/10/2021 2:10 PM  
I don't know about your state but here the health department requires pool water testing 4 times per day for HOA pools.

As a CPO, the first issue is the PH balance. The PH must be between 7.2 and 7.8. Chlorine works best with the PH as low as possible within that range.

Leslies is in the business to sell chemicals so any time they test your water, they will recommend one or more of their products.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/10/2021 4:26 PM  
Posted By DaveP8 on 07/10/2021 2:10 PM
I don't know about your state but here the health department requires pool water testing 4 times per day for HOA pools.

As a CPO, the first issue is the PH balance. The PH must be between 7.2 and 7.8. Chlorine works best with the PH as low as possible within that range.

Leslies is in the business to sell chemicals so any time they test your water, they will recommend one or more of their products.

Boy do they like to sell chemicals, lol. The Ph is right on the mark at 7.2.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/10/2021 4:30 PM  
BTW on a side note, the PM says I'm a bit out of line for wanting to immediately fire the pool vendor without giving them 30 days notice. Since what I interpret as their performance over the past year and especially the last several months to be a breach of contract. What do you think?
KerryL1
(California)

07/10/2021 4:35 PM  
What does your contract with them say, LetA? My memory might be off, but this is the part that you usually cannot answer. Do recall, btw, only the Board can terminate them, not you, a lone director.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/10/2021 4:36 PM  
Posted By AugustinD on 07/10/2021 11:29 AM

On a side note to this issue, a lot of the blame can be placed on the owners for their own pushback against the special assessments. From some of what I have read there was BOD turnover from resignations and or recalls or threats of recalls. I spoke with a former NV legislature a few days ago, thankfully Nevada has codified into law protections in hight rise condos to prevent such tragedies from taking place.
I don't know all the particulars about the ordinance, but there is annual inspections, insurance and bond requirements that will not hit owners hard in the pocketbook like the special assessment that Surfisde owners faced.
AugustinD

07/10/2021 4:57 PM  
Posted By LetA on 07/10/2021 4:36 PM

On a side note to this issue, a lot of the blame can be placed on the owners for their own pushback against the special assessments.
This would be like blaming folks who speak out in opposition to federal taxes for Congress's refusal to raise taxes to, say, pay for new federal infrastructure.

When it comes to ensuring condo boardds are strongly incentivized to do the right thing with reserve funds et cetera, I would be surprised if Nevada is ahead of the game compared to other states. BarbaraT1's comment stays with me:
Posted By BarbaraT1 on 06/28/2021 11:54 AM
Welcome to condo living. Every single one of them is underfunded and poorly maintained. Why? Because they have no savings. Because nobody wants to dump money into a condo they aren't going to live in ten years from now. So monthly dues stay low and special assessments are rare and a few years down the road everything is falling apart at once and there's no money to fix it.
KerryL1
(California)

07/10/2021 5:42 PM  
This is getting confusing since LetA doesn't live in a condo bldg.---does he? What DOES the pool contract say, LetA?

I did read Barbara's previously and have to say that developers here DO start out with low dues to entice buyers and one way is to underfund reserves. But the dozen or more around us in our urban 'hood, I feel confident in saying, have reserves that are reasonably well funded. But with some, as with us, it took several years of gradual dues increases to get above, say, 50% fully funded. We're finally about 82% fully funded.

I think it's possible Texas is different than CA re: protections for Owners in associations.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/11/2021 6:30 AM  
Posted By KerryL1 on 07/10/2021 4:35 PM
What does your contract with them say, LetA? My memory might be off, but this is the part that you usually cannot answer. Do recall, btw, only the Board can terminate them, not you, a lone director.

I have no clue because we are not given copies of vendor contracts.
AugustinD

07/11/2021 8:00 AM  
Posted By LetA on 07/10/2021 4:36 PM
I spoke with a former NV legislat[or] a few days ago, thankfully Nevada has codified into law protections in high rise condos to prevent such tragedies from taking place.
I don't know all the particulars about the ordinance, but there is annual inspections, insurance and bond requirements that will not hit owners hard in the pocketbook like the special assessment that Surfisde owners faced.
I wonder about what this Nevada legislator would say to the following, from today's Washington Post:

"Currently, only California and two counties in Florida — Miami-Dade and Broward — require condo associations to conduct structural inspections of aging buildings.

Only nine states — California, Delaware, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Virginia and Washington — require condominium associations to conduct a reserve study to map out how much a condominium association should set aside based on the expected life span of building’s various components.

Hawaii is the only state that mandates how much an association must hold for its capital projects."

More at https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/condo-repair-funding-crisis/2021/07/10/712b62de-e0bd-11eb-ae31-6b7c5c34f0d6_story.html

I confirmed Nevada's Common Interest Ownership Act does require a reserve study every five years. But the Act does not require that Nevada HOAs/COAs actually fund the reserves to what a reserve study recommends.
KerryL1
(California)

07/11/2021 9:16 AM  
As a director on your Board, LetA, how did this contract get approved if the Board did not vote on it? Are all of your contracts in your HOA mysteries? Write to the PM and MC and demand a copy of the contract.

We and I imagine many HOAs have most of our major contracts on our website for owners to review if they wish.

You probably can terminate a contract without cause, but you need to know what's in it for cris'sake.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/11/2021 11:43 AM  
Posted By KerryL1 on 07/11/2021 9:16 AM
As a director on your Board, LetA, how did this contract get approved if the Board did not vote on it? Are all of your contracts in your HOA mysteries? Write to the PM and MC and demand a copy of the contract.

We and I imagine many HOAs have most of our major contracts on our website for owners to review if they wish.

You probably can terminate a contract without cause, but you need to know what's in it for cris'sake.

All other documents except vendor contracts are listed on the web portal, THAT is going to change ASAP.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/12/2021 3:58 PM  
UPDATE:

The health district shut down the pool this morning. This caused the vendor to wake the F up. The vendor has accepted responsibility, will pay any and all fines and fees that the health district levies against us
Both the spa and pool are being drained and will be refilled. Our PM says that we should have at least two bids for a new vendor to review by Friday. At the last meeting in June a motion was made to review and vote on a new pool vendor before the next meeting
KellyM3
(North Carolina)

07/12/2021 4:04 PM  
Good job, LetA!

You did the correct thing and your "quiet" pool water testing is appropriate. Now, your next problem is your incompetent property manager. A community pool is a front-line and priority amenity, especially coming off a lost Summer 2020 due to COVID. It seems your PM is operating under an Us vs Them mentality (from this very far vantage point) and that suggests a lack of mutual trust, which should be addressed in good-faith and corrected.

An astute property manager would have served you on this, not fought you.
AugustinD

07/14/2021 8:38 AM  
Posted By LetA on 07/12/2021 3:58 PM
UPDATE:

The health district shut down the pool this morning. This caused the vendor to wake the F up. The vendor has accepted responsibility, will pay any and all fines and fees that the health district levies against us
Both the spa and pool are being drained and will be refilled. Our PM says that we should have at least two bids for a new vendor to review by Friday. At the last meeting in June a motion was made to review and vote on a new pool vendor before the next meeting
LetA, nice update. Congratulations on a job well done.
BenA2
(Texas)

07/14/2021 12:44 PM  
We are having the same problem. Our pool company is saying that it is for multiple reasons, primarily an unusual amount of rain. In addition the pool needs to be resurfaced and they are telling us that the deteriorating plaster is changing the ph balance in addition to normal use.
BenA2
(Texas)

07/14/2021 12:44 PM  
We are having the same problem. Our pool company is saying that it is for multiple reasons, primarily an unusual amount of rain. In addition the pool needs to be resurfaced and they are telling us that the deteriorating plaster is changing the ph balance in addition to normal use.
JohnC46
(South Carolina)

07/14/2021 2:17 PM  
Leta

Good job but now the question becomes is who let this get out of hand? They probably need replacing.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/14/2021 5:08 PM  
Posted By JohnC46 on 07/14/2021 2:17 PM
Leta

Good job but now the question becomes is who let this get out of hand? They probably need replacing.

Thank You!!! That is being looked into as well.

I have a question about billing I'll post in a new topic
ChrisP5
(Missouri)

07/14/2021 8:45 PM  
Ben to your comment an excessive amount of rain can change the water chemistry very quickly. We had several inches of rain pretty quickly and then the temps went through the roof. Most neighborhood pools turned green within a day. Not sure about the plaster part though.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/17/2021 1:52 PM  
The pool company has ben officially FIRED YAY!!!!!!!

Friday I was present when the health inspector arrived. I was soon aggravated by these pool cleaning clowns. When they drain the pool on Monday, they did not rinse it out. They refilled it with the dirt and falling palm fronds and seeds remained in the pool. The cleaner said he cleaned it out. Right in front of the health inspector I said Are you sure, think long and hard about it and revise your statement. He affirmed that he cleaned the pool before refilling it. Then I whipped out my phone with picture I took Monday afternoon and early Tuesday morning. The pool was laden with dirt, crud etc.
I really despise liars.. These clowns have no sense of worth, I was beyond livid that anyone would remotely think having a pool that dirty knowing the health district is on the way is just beyond repulsive to me.
The cleaners did manage to get 90% of the fronds and seeds out of the water and filter baskets.

The good news is, the health inspector tested the water and we passed. We promised to have the new cleaner vacuum the pool of all the dirt that remains on the bottom.
I have a sneaky suspicion we have a bigger problem brewing. There is a loud whine coming from the filter motor, and I feel it is not just a bad bearing. I feel we have some major flow issues. The inspector noted a bubbling coming from one of the 3 inch grates. It may indicate a leak somewhere, oy vey!

New company starts Monday
MaxB4
(Maine)

07/17/2021 2:01 PM  
Posted By LetA on 07/17/2021 1:52 PM
The pool company has ben officially FIRED YAY!!!!!!!

Friday I was present when the health inspector arrived. I was soon aggravated by these pool cleaning clowns. When they drain the pool on Monday, they did not rinse it out. They refilled it with the dirt and falling palm fronds and seeds remained in the pool. The cleaner said he cleaned it out. Right in front of the health inspector I said Are you sure, think long and hard about it and revise your statement. He affirmed that he cleaned the pool before refilling it. Then I whipped out my phone with picture I took Monday afternoon and early Tuesday morning. The pool was laden with dirt, crud etc.
I really despise liars.. These clowns have no sense of worth, I was beyond livid that anyone would remotely think having a pool that dirty knowing the health district is on the way is just beyond repulsive to me.
The cleaners did manage to get 90% of the fronds and seeds out of the water and filter baskets.

The good news is, the health inspector tested the water and we passed. We promised to have the new cleaner vacuum the pool of all the dirt that remains on the bottom.
I have a sneaky suspicion we have a bigger problem brewing. There is a loud whine coming from the filter motor, and I feel it is not just a bad bearing. I feel we have some major flow issues. The inspector noted a bubbling coming from one of the 3 inch grates. It may indicate a leak somewhere, oy vey!

New company starts Monday

And I am sure you acted outside of your authority as a board member.
AugustinD

07/17/2021 3:10 PM  

Good job. Consider having the board vote on reporting this company to the BBB.
KerryL1
(California)

07/17/2021 4:13 PM  
Please tell us, LetA. Who fired the pool company? Who hired the new one?
LetA
(Nevada)

07/17/2021 4:53 PM  
Posted By KerryL1 on 07/17/2021 4:13 PM
Please tell us, LetA. Who fired the pool company? Who hired the new one?

The PM sent the bye-bye email. The PM sent the hire letter, but the pool company was one that I had recommended, Tho I will meet the new pool vendor Monday morning to give him the keys.
LetA
(Nevada)

07/17/2021 5:00 PM  
Posted By AugustinD on 07/17/2021 3:10 PM

Good job. Consider having the board vote on reporting this company to the BBB.

May not have to do that, based on the inspectors observation, I get the feeling that they are not comfortable letting them continue servicing pools. Hopefully their health permit will be revoked.
KerryL1
(California)

07/17/2021 5:42 PM  
So the Board voted to fire the pool company? And the Board voted to hire the new company? And the Board voted to approve a contract with the new company?
KerryL1
(California)

07/17/2021 5:42 PM  
So the Board voted to fire the pool company? And the Board voted to hire the new company? And the Board voted to approve a contract with the new company?
LetA
(Nevada)

07/17/2021 7:22 PM  
Posted By KerryL1 on 07/17/2021 5:42 PM

Yes, Yes, and Yes!!!
KerryL1
(California)

07/18/2021 9:45 AM  
It's great that your board is beginning to behave like one. I assume these three decisions were made at a board meeting--right? Or some other way?
AugustinD

07/18/2021 10:42 AM  
LetA, I appreciate your responding patiently to those who continue to question your actions. This was an emergency situation. You stepped up in a situation that directly affects the safety of owners and property. Given the conditions, time was not on anyone's side. The southwestern heat wave sure has not helped. You got the board to agree. With the Board and PM, and with you going the extra mile to checking to see that repairs were done correctly (thank goodness for your taking pictures), you got it fixed.

Nationwide most others would not be willing to go against the flow or a possibly apathetic board and fix this serious, safety-intense situation. As far as I am concerned, those here who continue to question your actions at this point (afaic condescendingly and as if you were a child), without even bothering to recognize emphatically how outstanding your work in this instance was, deserve to be ignored by you.
MaxB4
(Maine)

07/18/2021 11:35 AM  
Do the comments on this thread come to mind?

https://www.hoatalk.com/Forum/tabid/55/forumid/1/postid/307639/view/topic/Default.aspx
LetA
(Nevada)

07/18/2021 5:17 PM  
Max. It is one thing like that OP kind of going rogue versus a homeowner since this pool company was hired demonstrated that they lack the skills to properly care for a pool. This was one of the reasons why I ran for a board position. I quickly found out that there was great resistance to kicking them loose because they were subcontracted through a master contract with the community that takes care of other maintenance issues around the community like street lights and plumbing.

The decision to change pool vendors came at the beginning of the year at our March meeting. It was observed over the year the pool was closed because of covid, that the pool light was left on the deck for almost two months. The cleanliness of the water over the year the pool was closed looked horrible. There was a clear like slick on the surface. It was agreed upon then to put changing vendors for the pool company, and that meant changing the master contractor too. When the electric panel was vandalized during the shutdown, instead of the contractor buying a new hasp to rivet to the electric panel, they used drywall screws to keep it from flying open, which is a building code violation.

Changing vendors was on the June agenda, it was a scramble. The property manager invited aa few bids, most were declined due to employee shortages. Ultimately the board decided to go with a vendor I suggested. They have been pleased with the security company that I suggested two years ago.

Just a culmination of foolery finally woke up the other board members. When I could prove via printed emails with the property manager that either at the begging of the season the spa heater was never turned on, or was the jets primed. They would often "service the pool and spa" but never check the water temp . I would constantly have to email the PM.

I feel everyone had enough, Friday when the health inspector was here, I asked, do the Jets work? Oh sure they so. BUZZZZ wrong answer. They didn't both the pool guys too around scratching their heads with a confused look on their faces.

Having a green pool the pool contractor should have closed the pool and reported it to the health district. they didn't. I emailed the inspector directly who told me to go to the website and make it official. The Health inspector said any complaints within 90 days of opening or rein spection will automatically trigger a re visit. Also unbeknownst to me someone reported the green pool to county code enforcement.

It just comes down to the board being tired of crappy service vendors, Lucy and Ethel would have done a better job than these two clowns. One guy looked like that 49er guy from Blazing Saddles, a washed out drunkard and the other guy looked like a crystal meth tweaker.

Our community deserves better. After observing the company we choose, they keep the pools at the properties they service sparkling clear, I have total faith we made the correct decision.

MaxB4
(Maine)

07/18/2021 6:40 PM  
Let

I don't have an issue with directors contacting me, my company or the vendors that support their community. As far as I am concerned, they don't do anything, a the day to day operations are run by our company. In all my years, I have never had a problem with a director going "rogue".

I do find it strange that you would think the other OP was "kinda of going rogue", when it appears you have been doing the exact same thing for the past couple of years.
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).
Forums > Homeowner Association > HOA Discussions > Pool Maintenance Question

Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.

General Legal Notice:  The content of forum messages are from the posting member and have not been reviewed nor endorsed by HOATalk.com.  Messages posted by HOATalk or other members are for informational purposes only, are not legal or professional advice and do not constitute an attorney-client relationship.  Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.  HOATalk is not a licensed attorney, CPA, tax advisor, financial advisor or any other licensed professional.  HOATalk accepts ads from sponsors but does not verify sponsor qualifications nor endorse/guarantee any sponsor's product or service.
Legal Notice For Messages Posted by Sponsoring Attorneys: This message has been prepared by the sponsoring attorney for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Readers of HOATalk.com should not act on this information without seeking professional counsel. Please do not send any sponsoring attorney confidential information unless you speak with the sponsoring attorney or an attorney from the sponsoring attorney’s firm and get authorization to send that information to them. If you wish to initiate possible representation, please contact an attorney in the firm of the sponsoring attorney. Sponsoring attorneys that post messages here are licensed to practice law in a specific state or states as indicated in their message signature or sponsor’s profile page. (NOTE: A ‘sponsoring attorney’ is an attorney that is a HOATalk.com official sponsor and is identified as such in the posted message or on our sponsor page.)

Copyright HOA Talk.com, A Service of Community123 LLC ( Homeowners Association Discussions )   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement