Get 1 year of free community web site hosting from Community123.com!
Thursday, November 26, 2020

HOATalk is a free service of Community123.com:

Easy to use website tools to help your board
Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.
Subject: How to do parking enforcement?
Prev Next
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).
Author Messages
VeronicaV
(Arizona)

11/16/2020 7:28 AM  
We're using Parking Boss. Our current enforcement vendor isn't cutting it. Any suggestions for vendors in the greater Phoenix area? We need our entire community patrolled once a day (so far we've needed 3 patrols to cover all of it) and on-call enforcement for when people obstruct driveways or fire hydrants.

I've already checked out some other companies, but they all have their own enforcement systems that won't work for our neighborhood. Parking Boss works fine, we just need someone to use it.
GenoS
(Florida)

11/16/2020 1:33 PM  
Please be mindful of Posting Rule Number 3:

"... we do not allow the mentioning of any community name, company name or product."

This isn't the place to solicit company names that would meet your requirements.
JohnC46
(South Carolina)

11/16/2020 2:25 PM  
Veronica

As I understand it the product mentioned is a "checking/validation" system. It is not an enforcer. The enforcement is up to your association.

You all seem to be spending quite a bit on money for parking enforcement. Personally, I am not sure it is warranted.
VeronicaV
(Arizona)

11/16/2020 10:13 PM  
GenoS, ah, sorry, nevermind then!
LetA
(Nevada)

11/17/2020 6:48 AM  
You also need to keep in mind state and local ordnances, and if your streets are public or private property. I have gone 10,000 rounds with my HOA over the years because of the renter neighbor that would block my driveway and not theirs. Our local ordnances say only cars parked in a red zone are eligible for immediate parking. check with you local ordnances for guidances. I know from working in the business that many guard gated communities here have speed sensors throughout their communities and will send an automatic fine to the homeowner. Those automatic tickets work with both registered vehicles and guest that check-in at the gate.
Please login to post a reply (click Member Login on the menu).
Forums > Homeowner Association > HOA Discussions > How to do parking enforcement?

Only members have access to all features.
Click here to join HOATalk for Free! Members click here to login and access all features.

General Legal Notice:  The content of forum messages are from the posting member and have not been reviewed nor endorsed by HOATalk.com.  Messages posted by HOATalk or other members are for informational purposes only, are not legal or professional advice and do not constitute an attorney-client relationship.  Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.  HOATalk is not a licensed attorney, CPA, tax advisor, financial advisor or any other licensed professional.  HOATalk accepts ads from sponsors but does not verify sponsor qualifications nor endorse/guarantee any sponsor's product or service.
Legal Notice For Messages Posted by Sponsoring Attorneys: This message has been prepared by the sponsoring attorney for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Readers of HOATalk.com should not act on this information without seeking professional counsel. Please do not send any sponsoring attorney confidential information unless you speak with the sponsoring attorney or an attorney from the sponsoring attorney’s firm and get authorization to send that information to them. If you wish to initiate possible representation, please contact an attorney in the firm of the sponsoring attorney. Sponsoring attorneys that post messages here are licensed to practice law in a specific state or states as indicated in their message signature or sponsor’s profile page. (NOTE: A ‘sponsoring attorney’ is an attorney that is a HOATalk.com official sponsor and is identified as such in the posted message or on our sponsor page.)

Copyright HOA Talk.com, A Service of Community123 LLC ( Homeowners Association Discussions )   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement